Thursday March 31 2022 from 11:00-11:45h.
Webinar: how to get everybody on the same page using storytelling
How to get everybody on the same page using storytelling
We’d like to invite you to join our webinar on storytelling and alignment on Thursday, March 31 from 11:00-11:45 digitally.
Imagine that you want to make a change within your organization. For example, you see an opportunity to improve your customers’ experience. Or you have a great idea for a new digital product. How do you convince others (stakeholders) within your organization? And how do you take the first steps to implement the idea?
If you want the change to succeed then you need to make sure that everyone shares the same vision. In other words: ensure alignment. A powerful tool that helps with this is storytelling. Use storytelling to create a story with your organization and get everyone excited about the new digital service or improved customer experience.
What to expect in this webinar:
In this webinar, our service designer Bas Barten talks about storytelling as a method for alignment. Among other things, he talks about:
- Storytelling in a business context
- How storytelling contributes to alignment
- In what situations you can use storytelling
- Practical tips for using storytelling
Register for this webinar
March 31, 11:00h
How does it work?
- Sign up for the webinar using the form above.
- Once you have signed up you will receive an email from us with all the information. This may take a few minutes. Check your spam folder.
- We will send you a link to the webinar.
- After the webinar you will receive the recording by email.