ThingsCon 2017 -Make human IoT
18 October 2017
ThingsCon is Europe’s leading conference about the future of hardware, connected devices and Internet of Things (IoT). This year ThingsCon Amsterdam will take place on November 30th and December 1st at Volkshotel. Info.nl is one of the founding partners of the conference, and we will of course be there to help foster the creation of a human-centric & responsible IoT.
What to expect?
The ethics in design and tech is becoming really important in the general discourse. At the same time, new developments like Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) makes it even more intransparent how technology will influence the behaviour of the things we use. The Internet of Things as separate concept is becoming less important, but the characteristics of connected products and physical data nodes are the new normal.
Expect a mixture of talks and sessions on:
- Where do we come from and where do we stand? What will be next?
- New insights from research. Dive deep into creating connected products
- On tools, platforms, technologies
ThingsCon Amsterdam in a nutshell
- two-days interactions with the global community of like-minded practitioners around IoT and new hardware;
- an international line-up of top-notch speakers;
- about 25 sessions on different aspects on the creation of human-centric and responsible IoT;
- open environment for reflection and collaborative action.