Wij zoeken een Business Development Manager
INFO believes business evolution is a continuous effort of improvement.
The strength of our proposition empowers clients to achieve success during their innovation roadmap and lifecycle. This ensures trust and generation of business value, helping our clients to capitalize on their future. INFO is a business innovation partner for NextGen leaders. We help clients with services such as:
- Advisory: defining innovation vision and roadmap
- Strategy: designing products and services
- Delivery: developing high-end tailored technology
From internet agency to business innovation partner
Info.nl was founded in 1994, when we pioneered the process of helping companies get on the web in the Netherlands. Then we became an ‘Internet Agency’, where we created added value with digital platforms. Followed by a period in which we helped clients with their lean digital transformation. Today we have evolved into INFO, a business innovation partner that helps companies with their business evolution, towards a sustainable future. In connection with our ambitious plans for the future, we are looking for an energetic Business Development Manager.
A passion for digital innovation
You will be a part of a team of 90 driven professionals. INFO works with progressive companies that are actively looking for the next step. We work for reputable clients such as: Greenwheels, NS, Voetbal International and Graydon.
As a Business Development Manager you will mostly focus on developing new business. INFO is specialized in emerging industries, and has a large footprint in finance, government and mobility.
In this role:
- You will guide prospects and clients into a consultative commercial process;
- You will help them vocalize their needs and work with them and the INFO teams to develop a fitting strategy that benefits the core of their business;
- It is your responsibility in particular to find new customers and expand existing ones (cross and upsell);
- You know how to create opportunities and cash in on them in a sustainable way;
- You will make your quarterly plan to realize your KPI’s;
- You will write proposals for prospects based on input from the internal organization;
- You will translate this into a unique, attractive and clear story that you can present professionally.
You have experience in commercial roles in an innovative digital environment, but we certainly do not exclude other backgrounds.
- You are an entrepreneurial mind, that sees opportunity in different places;
- You have ambition, are looking for full-time employment and can work well in teams;
- Bringing a network into our industry will give you an advantage;
- You have good communication skills and are able to present professionally in both Dutch and English;
- Being deal-driven is a must;
- You are passionate, love your profession and like to make customers (and their customers) happy;
- You are the understanding Business Developer who understands NextGen leaders and translates their needs into our propositions and services;
- You are able to converse with NextGen leaders and help them in terms of their future sustainability through innovation;
- You are used to closing deals from 250k up to multiple millions.
- A proven track record in large deal-making experience;
- Proven track record in consultative selling at tactical/strategical level;
- Experience in a commercial role in the field of digital innovation;
- Education level HBO and up;
- A passion for digital innovation and a lot of energy to get started;
- A drive to constantly improve.
Needless to say, you understand our business and make easy contact with influencers and decision-makers.
What we offer you
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits (including a premium-free pension, mobility scheme, MacBook, mobile phone, 30 vacation days, etc.), we offer you a challenging work environment with inspiring colleagues in the center of Amsterdam. You will work in a very exciting environment where you have the opportunity to deal with strategic DMU’s and lead international companies. You get the opportunity to grow your market and be an authority in a specific market.
INFO is an agency with ambition, experience and a rich customer portfolio of major clients. We are known for having a positive working atmosphere where integrity and cooperation are paramount.
Of course, we want to receive your resume, but a strong motivation letter is the most important criteria to be invited for an interview. We challenge you to pitch your qualities and your added value for our company.
You can submit your application via our website or by e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions and/or additional information you can contact Anja Molenaar (HR).
Hulp met verhuizen voor Expats
Levenslooptoeslag, ter hoogte van 2.5% bruto per maand
8% holiday pay & 30 vacation days